• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mayock hits all the Huddle sore spots; Luck vs. Newton, AJ, and Coples

teeray

I think Mayock has gone on record saying Cam's ceiling is higher than anyone he has ever seen.......and no one has ever had his potential and physical skill set.

He bets on Luck being a safer and has a better chance to reach his ceiling. His ceiling isn't as high as Cam's but Mayock feels more comfortable in Luck reaching his than Cam's......I get that.

So what reason has Cam given anyone to question his work ethic?

This counterpoint comes up every year.

BU HE SED PLAYUR X WERZ GOOD AND HEZ BLACK SO HOWERZ HIZ COMMENDS RACITS?

It's all about the QB. QB is a position in which white athletes have been predominant for a long time. One last bastion of white athletic supremacy. Black QBs come along and it's easier to label them athletic, and successful only because of their skillset and their athleticism and not their brains or personality.

So why does he love Robert Griffin?

I'm sorry but Luck has Ryan Leaf wrote all over him. Kid has said he even does not love football that much. Also to question Came work ethnic at this point and even compare him to a guy that has proved nothing is laughable.

I don't see Ryan Leaf, I think Luck has a much better head on his shoulders... I'm just not sure Luck (or anyone for that matter) can live up to all this hype.

This counterpoint comes up every year.

BU HE SED PLAYUR X WERZ GOOD AND HEZ BLACK SO HOWERZ HIZ COMMENDS RACITS?

It's all about the QB. QB is a position in which white athletes have been predominant for a long time. One last bastion of white athletic supremacy. Black QBs come along and it's easier to label them athletic, and successful only because of their skillset and their athleticism and not their brains or personality.

Mayock, the racist, also loved Jamarcus Russell. Go ahead and put that one into your "matrix" and figure out why he is still a racist. I know you can do it.

So once again, what has Cam done to cause anyone to question his work ethic?

Why is it safe to assume Luck will work hard enough but Cam might not?

I wish one of the guys on the NFLN would call Mayock out on this, but since Mayock is the NFLN's draft guru I suspect that would be a bad career move.

Archived