• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corey Irvin DT Georgia

Panther4Ever

IMHO it's probably better to wait and get on anyway because that way you kind of miss all the crazies with their knee-jerk. over emotional, (sometimes) over-the-top reactions based on nothing but one-upmanship .

In the end, it's all just opinion anyway. Ultimately, we're all gonna have to wait and see what happens in the FO, on the sidelines, and on the field before we form some hard, knowledge-based opinions.

Some of you never cease to amaze me. Make the kid your whipping boy before he gets an opportunity to play his first down as a pro:rolleyes:.

Irvin has shown steady improvement, and this last year was very indicative of that fact. To say he "blows" is inaccurate. IF given the opportunity to develop (which he will if he makes the cut), he'll become a good NFL DT.

Fox & FO clearly saw something in this kid to go grab him when we did. I am skeptical but I will remain at least optimistic about the kid until we see him or hear reports and etc. Brown and Johnson will have awesome potential on the outsides, Kemo is the man, and this is one position. We definitely do not need to rush to conclusions just yet.

Granted, but I think there's a good chance of it happening. DT is still our need...if not our only need now.

Im ready to see what Hayden can do this year. He was still very raw last year and his run support was lacking but I still think he might could be a very good 1 gap DT and might help spell Lewis or Kemo this year.

Fox & FO clearly saw something in this kid to go grab him when we did. I am skeptical but I will remain at least optimistic about the kid until we see him or hear reports and etc. Brown and Johnson will have awesome potential on the outsides, Kemo is the man, and this is one position. We definitely do not need to rush to conclusions just yet.

They saw something in McClover as well....

Archived