• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mr. Blackmon

BigEric

I know we don't really need a receiver, his potential is "Anquan Boldin", we need defense, he might not drop and you see these types of videos semi-often.

But after watching this, I'd feel really good drafting him, unlike Dez and Crabtree, he cares about other people besides himself. Tear to my eye.

I have little doubt we'd take him if he fell to #9.

However, I have no doubt that he will not fall to #9.

I think he's a Hakeem Nicks clone. He's not Steve Smith. Neither is Anquan Boldin. But what he will be is a very solid WR who you can count on for years. Hakeem Nicks and Anquan Boldin and great comparisons.

Is that worth the #9 overall pick? I think it is when you already have your franchise QB and your #1 WR is at the point in his career where he could start to decline at any moment.

I think his absolote best possible outcome is T.O. without the drama. And his worst case is probably, ehhhh...Michael Crabtree.

He really reminds me more of T.O. though. They seem to run similar, and both are not as explosive off then line, but really really explosive out of their breaks.

Also, he has nice hands to fight off jams, which is esstential. Also, Smitty is a god at this, and would continue to help in there.

I don't think he will fall, but I wouldn't be surprised either.

Some crazy poo happens in the draft, who would have thought the dumbass falcons would offer a ransom for Julio Jones last season

I know we don't really need a receiver, his potential is "Anquan Boldin", we need defense, he might not drop and you see these types of videos semi-often.

But after watching this, I'd feel really good drafting him, unlike Dez and Crabtree, he cares about other people besides himself. Tear to my eye.

I disagree for the air Coryall you need a number 2 WR that can get separation and LaFell does not do that well.

Archived