• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who Do You Want In The 4Th

Dash Global

Ta'amu....hes a big fatty that we need. All the dts that went earlier were small anyway . This is not how I wanted our draft to play out, but ill trust the process. If luke and amini can start right away and ta'amu can eventually replace edwards ill be happy. Wanted a cb, but that ship has sailed.

Ta'amu....hes a big fatty that we need. All the dts that went earlier were small anyway . This is not how I wanted our draft to play out, but ill trust the process. If luke and amini can start right away and ta'amu can eventually replace edwards ill be happy. Wanted a cb, but that ship has sailed.

AGREEEEEEEEEEEEE

Boykin, Cam Johnson, Minnifield would all be good picks. I wouldn't mind Ta'amu or Crick or Chapman. In the 5th I'd like Cliff Harris, but I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 4th. Also wouldn't be surprised with Drew Butler in the 4th or 5th. People have been talking up Tommy Streeter, and while I'm not a huge fan, I wouldn't be surprised with him, Nick Toon or Joe Adams in the 4th or 5th.

Boykin, Cam Johnson, Minnifield would all be good picks. I wouldn't mind Ta'amu or Crick or Chapman. In the 5th I'd like Cliff Harris, but I wouldn't be mad if we took him in the 4th. Also wouldn't be surprised with Drew Butler in the 4th or 5th. People have been talking up Tommy Streeter, and while I'm not a huge fan, I wouldn't be surprised with him, Nick Toon or Joe Adams in the 4th or 5th.

http://www.goducks.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=500&id=739040&DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=3383&SPID=233&DB_OEM_ID=500

yeah I'll stay away from him

Archived