• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Name Your Top Reasons You Are Glad We Have Cam And Not Luck

Brokenbad

In no particular order:

1. Andrew Luck's voice. I would band my head through the wall every Sunday if I had to listen to his post game interviews. With a voice like that, why would the rest of the team want him to talk?

2. Luck is boring. Cam Newton is the epitome of swag. Cam Newton IS swag. Seriously, how many other NFL players are called by the first name from the announcers and everyone else?

3. Luck doesn't have the arm that Cam does. Think about it, Cam launched some MAJOR rockets! One in particular that stands out to me is when he was about to be sacked but made an amazing escape, and them seemingly just chucked the ball down the field only to be caught by Smitty at the one yard line.

4. Luck is too white. I am white as well, and call me dumb if you want to but I think Cam being black has helped his game. Cam is very likeable already, but he related even more to his teammates who are predominately black. He has more common interests with most of his teammates and has an awesome nickname in Ace-Boogie. Cam fits right in, where as Luck would have been the overly white-boy dressed guy trying to do the cha-cha slide at an all black club.

5. Luck is just butt fugly. Cam has women like Katy Perry openly wanting to have sex with him, Luck would be lucky to score a goat with his Nosferatu/Napoleon Dynamite looking ass.

6. Luck will never sniff the NFL rushing record by a QB.

Those are just a few of mine, lets hear yours!

This. Cam is the epitomy of SWAG. I love that line and fully agree with it.

Then make a better post your brainless moron fine young male

In the spirit of this gridiron great thread:

I am so glad we drafted Kuechly because

1. His hair can be worn short or long. (It even curls when it grows out)

2. He can wear glasses or not. (Both 1 and 2 means he is versatile)

3. We all have fun trying to pronounce and spell his name.

4. Speaking of names, his middle name is August and coincidentally the month preseason starts.

5. He has great teeth and his voice sounds "dreamy".

All this of course means CHAMPIONSHIP

Are you as excited for training camp as I am!!!!

They are even making it easy for him to succeed by downplaying his weaknesses. Mike Mayock now says that QBs with rocket arms are over-rated..He said that while talking about Luck. Which means Luck doesn't have a very good arm. Luck will succeed because the media will make sure to it.

As far as you guys being lucky...I never love to assume anything but I will say, 2 seconds of listen to Luck is enough to make me change the channel. I can only imagine those reporters listening to him during interviews and after games.

I have to laugh at how ironic having Cam is vs Luck...The media was making fun of Cam's intelligence and scrutinizing the way he speaks. When Luck opens his mouth, you truly wonder...LMBO

How exactly can the media make sure Luck succeeds?

I can name my top reasons for why this thread shouldn't exist.

1.) It's stupid.

2.) It's stupid

3.)It's stupid

4.)No one cares about how "dumb" you think Luck sounds.

"lol r quarterback has swag yers looks like a donkey." That sounds like an elementary recess insult.

Grow up and represent the Panthers better.

Bigger, stronger, faster, proven winner (Heismans, National Titles, etc.), but the biggest reason is this-Luck decided to play another year against amateurs despite knowing he'd be the #1 pick, while Cam decided to play against the best despite not being guaranteed of even going in the first round. SWAG.

In the spirit of this gridiron great thread:

I am so glad we drafted Kuechly because

1. His hair can be worn short or long. (It even curls when it grows out)

2. He can wear glasses or not. (Both 1 and 2 means he is versatile)

3. We all have fun trying to pronounce and spell his name.

4. Speaking of names, his middle name is August and coincidentally the month preseason starts.

5. He has great teeth and his voice sounds "dreamy".

All this of course means CHAMPIONSHIP

Are you as excited for training camp as I am!!!!

He looks way more "bad ass" with it short though.

None of you know what Luck will be at the next level, thanks for

my favorite thing about cam is the number of cowboys and redskins fans in the carolinas he's going to convert to the one true way.

I don't want them. They're tainted.

Archived