• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When Swag = Wins...

twylyght

swag has absolutely nothing to do with "IT" factor, charisma, or mojo

look up those definitions next time

swag is peacock plain and simple

look at me, look at me

I do not think Cam is like that at all.

The word is overused by kids because kids today do not know how to speak intelligently

Who cares about pop culture.

I value wins. Don't care about superman shirts or commercials or selling shoes or underarmour. Just win some football games and then you will get the rest of the fans support. Again, screw swag, hype, charisma.

Chad Ocho Cinco loser O, had a lot of charisma, but at the end of the day, the Bengals did not win.

he tweets that and a thousand kids run to Dick's to buy underarmour gear drinking Gatorade on the way there and back

its called marketing. People are sheep and sheep are dumb.

Cam said that in pre-game warmups, and he doesn't tweet. I don't think he was thinking about marketing.

Anyway this is a really dumb argument. Either you are the type of person to like swag or you aren't.

I don't mind any Panther having "swag" or whatever you want to call it, as long as the most important thing is winning.

Would rather have an Mad Magazine cover looking guy like Eli and win Superbowls than 15 "commercially" acceptable guys who do a lot of meaningless crap. When Cam gets us in the playoffs and Superbowl, then he will get a true following, not the cotton candy type he has now. It is football, winner or loser?

That is what counts at the end of the day.

Archived