• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I hate Cowgirl Fans.

Snake

So I was at the Gym tonight and Im wearing my Panthers hat and this guy says "man you need to put a Star on the hat" so I say naw I will stick with a winner. So he goes on about the Playoff game and Delhomme and our SB loss and I say so how was yalls Playoff run this year and he starts spouting off about 5 SB wins and I say lets keep it to this decade and he gets pissed off and just smiles and then says the only thing Steve Smith can catch is a chicken leg. Then I tell him Romo cant even cach that. ok ok :rant:

First it's mesicans now Cowboy fans?

This is amusing.

We really need to thin there population. Some how they think there better cause they have won a 5 SB in 60 years yet they have not done anything in the 15 years our team has been here. :rolleyes:

Forget which show, but FNZ had a hysterical story about some guys who got revenge on an obnoxious Cowboy fan.

They had a bet about who would get further in the playoffs between Arizona and Dallas. Naturally the Cowboy guy lost, and unfortunately for him he left the bet fairly open ended, so they got to decide his punishment.

First thing: They made him dress up as a cardinal. To be clear, not a Cardinals player, a cardinal, i.e. a big, red bird :sosp:

Second: They sent him into the woods alone.

Last: They hunted him down with paintball guns and shot him mercilessly :lol:

Ahhhh, if only this could happen to all of them :D

Archived