• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton Ota Interview

i was eeking watching davis there for a minute, i love that dude like he loves football.

Loved seeing 58 and 52 out there. Thomas looked a little stiff, but anyone would with that contraption strapped to their leg.

In TD's case, all we can do is hope for a miracle.

I loved this response starting at 2:13.

Q: How about the idea of not coming in as a humble rookie this time, but as a leader?

A: Everyone is being held accountable. The play makers going to have to make plays. The leaders going to have to lead. If you have to ask yourself what you are, you're neither. I think it's already given who the leaders of this team are. You have to hold yourself accountable on this field and off of the field.

I loved this response starting at 2:13.

Q: How about the idea of not coming in as a humble rookie this time, but as a leader?

A: Everyone is being held accountable. The play makers going to have to make plays. The leaders going to have to lead. If you have to ask yourself what you are, you're neither. I think it's already given who the leaders of this team are. You have to hold yourself accountable on this field and off of the field.

This was my favorite too. Why the fug is it only May!?

If people get a boner just watching Cam throw a pass to Gettis in OTAs on a computer screen, I hope they never come to a game. Gonna have to have the EMTs out there picking up the pieces when they spontaneously combust in the stands. Talk about getting ugly in a hurry........LOL

If people get a boner just watching Cam throw a pass to Gettis in OTAs on a computer screen, I hope they never come to a game. Gonna have to have the EMTs out there picking up the pieces when they spontaneously combust in the stands. Talk about getting ugly in a hurry........LOL

It'll probably go something like this.

Tell me about it.

you talk like that's a bad thing.....

Archived