• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers To Practice At Img Prior To Week 1.

Growl

I think it's relatively safe to pencil in a W next to week one then. Can is really comfortable down there, which might actually be beneficial for the whole team. A negative just turned into a positive... And these are just the type of events that happen before Good things happen one right after another!

I actually live pretty close to Bradenton, once I find out when the teams coming down I'm gonna try to get pics n autographs.

Practices during the season are usually closed. I doubt you will get anywhere near an autograph down there. This would be the regular season and they are in Work Only Mode. Best time for autographs is Training Camp.

Good luck though.

I think it's relatively safe to pencil in a W next to week one then. Can is really comfortable down there, which might actually be beneficial for the whole team. A negative just turned into a positive... And these are just the type of events that happen before Good things happen one right after another!

Not penciling it in at this point. Team is still playing on the road albeit with better circumstances. I do think we will win. Just don't see it being a cake walk. To channel Foxy, their guys get paid to make pllays too.

Archived