• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

89 wants to play 3-4 more years

B wood

And if Steve doesn't get his number retired when he hangs up I'll riot.

Can you honestly picture how well the fanbase would react to some dweeby UDFA from Southwestern Idaho A&M Tech coming in and wearing 89?

Guy would be booed off the field.

I actually think smith will get a statue out front of the stadium.

I also think if he gets a ring and can get like 800 yards a season for 4 more years he'll be our first ever hall of famer. with those numbers he'd have about 13500 receiving yards all time landing him just ahead of torry holt, 10th place all time.

I actually think smith will get a statue out front of the stadium.

I also think if he gets a ring and can get like 800 yards a season for 4 more years he'll be our first ever hall of famer. with those numbers he'd have about 13500 receiving yards all time landing him just ahead of torry holt, 10th place all time.

WR is a clusterfug though in terms of looking at the hall.....he has the talent but I doubt he ever has the numbers. I don't consider Reggie Wayne a HOF WR.....and resume is really what it comes down to

WR is a clusterfug though in terms of looking at the hall.....he has the talent but I doubt he ever has the numbers. I don't consider Reggie Wayne a HOF WR.....and resume is really what it comes down to

This is a good point. Andre Reed still not in, nor chris carter. TO and Moss have to be put in eventually and possibly torry holt.

Of course the big difference is that none of them have rings. If smith wins one, and does something special in it, he has agood shot. Look at Lynn Swann, he is in because of ONE PLAY!

Archived