• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barnidge Apparently Not Injured

La Pantera

To clarify the news article saying I limped off the field in mini camp is wrong I am healthy I was just sick nothing more I'm good to go.

https://mobile.twitter.com/garybarnidge/status/214515185174589441

I don't know if he will, but I hope the guy finally does something.

he's like dwayne jarrett in a way, good enough to bring back every year just hasn't worked out yet. If he can't succeed with the guy who made gates a star then he just isn't cut out for the NFL. I think there is certainly potential there though.

He's nothing like Jarrett

He was a 5th round pick

John Fox does not use TEs and he was put on IR last season after an injury

When on the field he performs

Barnidge will be Carolina's offensive breakout player of 2012

He's nothing like Jarrett

He was a 5th round pick

John Fox does not use TEs and he was put on IR last season after an injury

When on the field he performs

Barnidge will be Carolina's offensive breakout player of 2012

lol that's a pretty big statement. He's always looked stiff to me but in a vertical passing attack that's not a huge weakness since he's snuck up field pretty well. He looked good on that screen in the 1st preseason game last year.

We have too much talent for Barnidge to put up much stats. But if by "breakout" you mean like around 300 yards a a few tds i can see that happening.

like my original statement said, just like Jarrett he's around every year but never works out. People talk about his potential but it never works out. The reasons things don't work out are different. But in the end the result is the same. Hopefully he stays healthy, gets "a fair shot", and achieves his "potential".

Archived