• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your opinion: The worst way to die

Brokenbad

Drowning would be much better than starving to death. One big breath of water and you are done in...pretty quick way to go.

Starving to death would take weeks or months to HO.

Give me quick and violent of slow and painful any day.

So you'd take a chainsaw to the neck instead of Starving to death?

So you'd take a chainsaw to the neck instead of Starving to death?

Yes I would. Chainsaw to the neck would be pretty quick. Starving to death would be excruciating for weeks.

Would rather go quickly and violently than slowly and painfully.

You have some balls, MH. Big cojones.

I prefer not to go at all....I plan to live FOREVER.

But, give me 10 seconds of hell over weeks of suffering. The mental aspects of starving to death would be unbelievable. You are going to die....and you know if for weeks. THAT is truly hell.

Chainsaw beheading. I saw that video the other day. It was excruciating to watch. I don't know why the fug I did in the first place.

Some say drowning is a fuged up way to die as well. Since your lungs fill up with water, you can't get any air. You're trying to gasp for air and no matter how hard you try. All you get is water. Your mind must be racing. Your thoughts? Who knows. It must be very screwed up.

Anything slow and painful must be the worst way to die.

Ive knowna couple of people who have been drowned and resuccitated... They said once you get the fluid in your lungs its actually quite peaceful and you just sort of fade.

Archived