• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Football begins in 24 hours.

panther4life

I'm definitely going to be watching.

Remember, Kurt Warner was one of the guys listed that the Taints had a bounty out for. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the Cardinals players late game try to take some Aints players' heads off.

The Aints*********************************************************************

***************************************************************************************************************************************

**************************************************************************************************************************

05bagA-articleLarge.jpg

fug you time warner. Should have realized it was on NFL Network. I really want to get Direct TV, just have a hard time justifying the price increase and 2 year contract. If I had every Sunday off or did not live in Charlotte it would be a no brainer.

When I was comparing TWC and directTV a couple weeks ago. Directv had far cheaper prices even over a two year period.

When I was comparing TWC and directTV a couple weeks ago. Directv had far cheaper prices even over a two year period.

I have HD box on every tv and HD DVR in living room and high speed internet for $68/month with tax.

Best I could haggle Direct TV down to was 46.99/month + tax. Then Time Warner internet is 30/month plus tax as a stand alone.

The Poo they advertise is nowhere close to reality once you add the DVR and more than 1 box.

Archived