• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Stressed guys dig fat chicks

thatlookseasy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-19180983

Stressed men drawn to heavy women

When placed under stressful situations, men rate larger women as more attractive, new research has shown.

To simulate heightened stress, a test group of men were placed in interview and public speaking scenarios and their BMI preferences compared against a control group of non-stressed men.

The results indicated that the change in "environmental conditions" led to a shift of weight preference towards heavier women with the men considering a wider range of body sizes attractive

Fat chicks enjoy sucking dick.

In HS I had this really cute chubby GF, she could suck a mean penis. I asked her how could it be possible she was that good? She literally said that she thought the dick was a hot dog or something edible...I thought that made some sense. But it was funny as hell.

After her I dated 2 more fat chicks and it was 3 for 3. They enjoyed it too. Weird man. Weird.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Thought he was from Arkansas. Must have been the uniform colors. He had a pretty good Senior Bowl.  
    • I can agree. Though where he is in regards to the pecking order of the draft class is mostly irrelevant. Look no further than the rhetoric around last years QB class. As far as Payton. I'm with you I can't stand the guy. And I do think the dynamic between he and Brees is similar to that of Brady and Belichick. But I'm not going to hold the failure of Russell Wilson against him. Look I have to be honest I think Wilson was really overrated even in his best years. He had good physical ability despite his size but he threw up a lot of prayer balls that receivers plucked out of the air for him. He also had a really great defense and overall coaching staff in the upper echelon of the league consistently. And don't even get me started on the Super Bowl he won. I still contend that Broncos team was probably the worst team in a Super Bowl in the last 50 years minimum. That final play against the Patriots in his next and final Super Bowl is the real Russell Wilson. Personally I hope Sean Payton continues to fall flat on his face because fug the Denver Broncos and him 6 days a week and twice on Sunday. But I wouldn't be surprised if he has them contending again.
    • https://x.com/InsideTheLeague/status/1796267313064460691?t=dpQxWty0VdWseB8abMhCqg&s=19 (link not embedding, have tried all usual tricks but...) 😕 Of interest (to me, at least) because Dom Anile which one of the guys who helps the original Panthers get off the ground.  Doubt there's anybody left now who would still recognize that, though.