• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

8/14 training camp twitter thread

Just tuned it. Looks like Norman is balling out today.

sounds like he was out there making plays that would have resulted in big gains for the offense.

this now sounds more realistic. You don't sit on a shelf all camp and then suddenly pwn people as a rookie.....Rivera pretty much hinted his play was a liability out there. Those picks weren't really picks it seems.

sounds like he was out there making plays that would have resulted in big gains for the offense.

this now sounds more realistic. You don't sit on a shelf all camp and pwn people as a rookie.....Rivera pretty much hinted his play was a liability out there. Those picks weren't really picks it seems.

maybe...but i like the fact that he's being aggressive.

AGREE!!!!

I will go out of my mind and Tutu is given the No.3 WR spot. RR better now make creating plays going to Tutu on a crucial third down like to how did with Naanee last year.

RR always bring the scrubs from SD but never want to sign a decent guy like a "Garay".

Can someone please translate this into English? I think I know what he's getting at I just want to be sure.

Can someone please translate this into English? I think I know what he's getting at I just want to be sure.

Big 3rd down plays often went to Legatron last year where he did his Legatron thing....he doesn't want TuTu to make us have deja vu of that.

I appreciate Rivera leveling the excitement of Norman to the press, but I bet in his mind he was thrilled to see him making plays and creating turnovers. Even he if was doing some grabbing/pulling, it doesn't change the fact that he caught four interceptions. It would be different if he was batting it down, but he was actually catching the ball.

I may be wrong, but usually when a CB is flagged for pass interference he doesn't get an INT, he just causes an incompletion. Sounds like Norman has the hands of an angel out there.

Archived