• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What the hell?

Hawk

I finally got a job years ago. I don't make much money at it, and I work in literally a shack on the side of the road selling cars. There is a power connection, but no internet, no computer, no running water thus no toilet. I have to get in the car and drive 10 minutes to take a crap but occasionally when I can't hold it will go hunker down and drop one in the woods and cover it up with leaves so I don't happen to step in it if I have to take another one some other day.

I have to pee behind the building, and today when I was exposed a mosquito bit my pecker so now it looks like I've got herpes.

I've been wondering what happened to "4 million posts" Jangler. And Saltman used to wear this place out.

Burnout perhaps? DId they win their battle with huddle addiction, because I'm losing hard.

they can run, but they can't hide!!!

the huddle is like oxygen, you get too much you get too high....not enough and you're gonna die!!!!

I finally got a job years ago. I don't make much money at it, and I work in literally a shack on the side of the road selling cars. There is a power connection, but no internet, no computer, no running water thus no toilet. I have to get in the car and drive 10 minutes to take a crap but occasionally when I can't hold it will go hunker down and drop one in the woods and cover it up with leaves so I don't happen to step in it if I have to take another one some other day.

I have to pee behind the building, and today when I was exposed a mosquito bit my pecker so now it looks like I've got herpes.

no...not the herpes again...but then...I bet you're swelled to twice normal size!!!

What happened to Jangler?

who gives a fug really...sick perv bastard!!!

Archived