• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Against the Falcons... run, run, run some more....

Zod

Took four pages for someone to finally state the one way to beat mat rian. Pressure is he achilles heel. Knock him down, and rough him up, and he will crumble.

The question becomes how to do so? I say play press coverage man to man all over the place. Put Nakamuri back in his usual position. Then rush and play games with whomever is left. Get pressure. Matty no like pressure.

Pressure matt and the routes get shorter, the plays are quicker, and the ball comes out quick. All habits of the please don't hit me QB.

Play tight mano en mano all over the field. With a S deep as protection. Rush everyone else. You ain't coverin no one? Rush mother...

Puts pressure on the LB corp as well. The fcant love those screens. That play is the only play I worry about. Kick Matty butt. And we win.

And that is the bold prediction of the week for me. And GOOOOO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When you say put Nakamura back at his usual position.....you mean the bench, right?

anyone realize that the falcons haven't played any NFC teams yet.

not sure that has anything to do with anything really, but i believe that the NFC is much tougher than the AFC. once they start playing NFC teams we'll see their record take a dip. that probably won't start with us this weekend but i'm positive it will happen.

oh....and the way the giants look i'll take them over the falcons. eli>>>ryan. giants D>>>falcons D. i don't think that the falcons WRs are much better than the falcons and who they have throwing them the ball eliminates any advantage roddy and julio might have.

I fear we will see the read option used way too much again. We are going to have to put up big numbers every game with this defense, and maybe go 7-9 if we are lucky.

With the D we have, terrible o line play and the schedule I'm not feeling overly optimistic about the rest of this season.

Won't be an issue if Stewart is ready.

This schedule is ASS. We are already bout to play our third divison game. When the hell other teams in the division gonna start playing each other?

it will all balance out.

imo, the first quarter of the schedule was probably the hardest stretch for us. the saints are probably going to see a lot more of the same. the bucs have probably peaked. the falcons have yet to run into the really challenging part of their schedule. they've got what should be two easy games before their bye (redskins and raiders) and then they are going to start going downhill a bit.

Archived