• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Walking dead season 3

nobody

Well they've already got enough plot now... with Andrea & Michonne, the town, the prison, the prisoners, the baby and Herschel... that will last at least 4 or 5 episodes more minimum... they won't really need any more (Morgan, etc) for quite a few episodes this season... hell, that stuff could very well last them all of season 3.

Yeah they gotta lot of stuff going on now. I have a feeling they will have 2 seperate stories going on with the prison and Andrea/michonne. Lots of stuff going on up to the mid season break.

Loved loved loved the first episode..holy crap when he cut off Herschel leg!!

I actually thought the very first scene was fantastically done..no talking..no music..nothing..you got all the emotions of just how bad things have been..

Loved the prisoners that were alive still..can't wait to see where that goes...

Ok...so what's the timeline where we're at in the story right now...from episode one til now...6 months? a year??

Ok...so what's the timeline where we're at in the story right now...from episode one til now...6 months? a year??

Just a guestimate but yeah, probably 8 months or so... the first season was just like a few weeks tops... last season was maybe month and a half or so? Maybe two?

Rick said they "wintered" in this first episode of season 3, so give that 4-5 months, so yeah, 7-8 months or so I'd say.

i saw somewhere its a 7 onth gap between 2 and 3 and i got no clue for the first 2 so go have fun with that.

Oh and as far as spoliers we have just been tanking bets on the prisoners surviving and talking stuff from the fist episode. If you want we can post the bios for the prisoners and story spoilers for the season and earn your ire. Just let us know. :}

So at the end of S2 the camera panned out and showed the prison just beyond where they were camped....it took 7 months to find it at the start of S3?

One can assume that there was a lot of running around, a lot of on foot travel to find gas, then walking back to the vehicles/finding new vehicles. They could have went away from the prison in any direction, then back towards it. Regardless, it truly doesn't matter, in the grand scheme of things.

Just a guestimate but yeah, probably 8 months or so... the first season was just like a few weeks tops... last season was maybe month and a half or so? Maybe two?

Rick said they "wintered" in this first episode of season 3, so give that 4-5 months, so yeah, 7-8 months or so I'd say.

That's a good estimation. I was about to say given that Lori is about to pop, it must have been 7-8 months. Since in the second season she just found out she was preggo. Maybe a month or so.

Daryl is just a badass. The poncho hes wearing made him look a little like Clint Eastwood in The good, The bad, and the Ugly.

Rick getting more like Shane every episode. He went all Friday the 13th on that guy. I like it. I thought it might be Merle hiding in the woods edge but that's out the window now. When did Jeff Foxworthy get cast as a prisoner?

I am thinking it's a scout for Woodbury (relax, any uninformed, this isn't a spoiler, it was in the season preview trailer). COULD be Merle, based on the scene they showed in The Talking Dead.

Rick getting more like Shane every episode. He went all Friday the 13th on that guy. I like it. I thought it might be Merle hiding in the woods edge but that's out the window now. When did Jeff Foxworthy get cast as a prisoner?

It's not necessarily that he getting more like Shane, but in that world unless you are relatively ruthless, you're not gonna survive.

Prisoner guy got what he deserved... I'm assuming that at least one of the remaining guys will join the group.

Archived