• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

SUICIDE WATCH

Carolina Mike

I am searching as we speak for Nakamura house in Charlotte. Time to test out my new ak.

I'm on homicide mode man.....what a bunch of gutless b1tches...rivera, chud...mcdumbass

Haruki should commit seppuku.

Oh aren't you classy. You basically lost to a really bad Panthers team. The only reason you won is because we gave you the game at the end. But seriously, grow up. You aren't cool. You had nothing to do with the win. You are just another white trash pathetic loser fan sitting on the couch having nothing to do with the game.

Look, i'm a Falcon fan and I am only here because someone linked me on AFMB to this board with this particular thread. Now, you can sit here and call us "white trash pathetic loser fans" and all that jazz but I invite you to take a look at your own fans first before throwing insults out. You've got people in THIS VERY THREAD wanting to literally KILL members of the Carolina Panthers because they lost a football game. If you feel that you have so much anger towards someone playing a game simply for our entertainment to the point that you want to cause physical harm to them, I invite you to check yourself into the nearest psycho ward. You are a detriment to society and would be better served off the streets.

Look, i'm a Falcon fan and I am only here because someone linked me on AFMB to this board with this particular thread. Now, you can sit here and call us "white trash pathetic loser fans" and all that jazz but I invite you to take a look at your own fans first before throwing insults out. You've got people in THIS VERY THREAD wanting to literally KILL members of the Carolina Panthers because they lost a football game. If you feel that you have so much anger towards someone playing a game simply for our entertainment to the point that you want to cause physical harm to them, I invite you to check yourself into the nearest psycho ward. You are a detriment to society and would be better served off the streets.

aw bawww they're so mean

go back to sucking shredman's cock on the AFMB pussy

aw bawww they're so mean

go back to sucking shredman's cock on the AFMB pussy

Yea, you're mad.. It's ok. I would be mad if our unrealistic dreams were dashed so early in the season as well. Get over it man. Carolina is staring at an 8-8 season AT BEST.

oh and in case none of you Panther fans have seen this.. Matt Ryan has a message for you:

And if you don't know what he's saying because you are too dumb.. he is saying: "YEA! GET THE fug OFF OUR FIELD!"

Please take the USAF out of your name. Any pussy that is too cowardly to talk trash before a game only to sign up after the game shouldn't be in the military.

Pathetic troll is pathetic.

Please take the USAF out of your name. Any pussy that is too cowardly to talk trash before a game only to sign up after the game shouldn't be in the military.

Pathetic troll is pathetic.

I had no intentions of even coming to this site. I jumped on AFMB to see what all the talk was about and it had a title that said "Pantie Fans Are Crazy!" and I clicked on it... You've got guys talking about wanting to murder players, someone is in homicide mode, etc.. and then you have a guy calling a Falcon fan classless white trash. I just couldn't stop myself from registering just to point out the irony in the post. You'll get it over it though.

I had no intentions of even coming to this site. I jumped on AFMB to see what all the talk was about and it had a title that said "Pantie Fans Are Crazy!" and I clicked on it... You've got guys talking about wanting to murder players, someone is in homicide mode, etc.. and then you have a guy calling a Falcon fan classless white trash. I just couldn't stop myself from registering just to point out the irony in the post. You'll get it over it though.

and yet you're still here.

my suggestion that you return to your shitcan board stands.

also i couldn't help but call you a pussy when you acted like one so let's call it a draw.

and yet you're still here.

my suggestion that you return to your shitcan board stands.

also i couldn't help but call you a pussy when you acted like one so let's call it a draw.

I can see the panties are still in a bunch around here. I guess after your team has their win ripped from their grasps that will happen to you. Hey, at least you guys have Seattle next. Maybe y'all can win that game. I doubt it though. Crybaby Newton won't let that happen. Dude is Vince Young 2.0 waiting to happen. Give it another couple of weeks to watch his complete meltdown. Y'all should be thanking your front office that you kept ostrich boy Clausen as your 3rd string back up. You will need him sooner than you think,

Archived