• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

STOP BLAMING THE COACHING STAFF

Panthersfan704

You blame the coaches when they dont sack up. If we go on fourth and one and don't get it then you blame the players. This is not the first game ron has cost us. I do not accept that loss and I do not accept this coaching staff. I want more, I expect more from this team then 1-3 and another losing season. Too much talent for this bullshit. fug you Ron, get your head out of your ass or be gone. If you arent pissed right now you aren't a fan.

please explain what you would have done differently.

Put my money where my mouth is and get that first down and snuff them out in their house.

Our defense feared their offense as much as we watching at home did... If they got it back they were going to win, so at least attempt to get the first and not give them the ball back.

Yep. The coaches.

Not the Smith fumble.

Not the Cam fumble.

Not the terrible coverage by Norman and Nakamura.

Not the run stop.

The coaches. Yeah genius, it was the coaches.

Fumbles are part of the game but it all goes back to coaching. The thing that lost us the game is that they did not adjust to the fact Naka was getting beat. Not changing anything is a sure fire way to let it happen again.

If you are happy with rivera you are a fool vampire. Players made plays good and bad. What did rivera do rivera did nothing. Doesn't make adjustments doesn't make good decisions doesn't have a winners mentality. Take destiny in your own hands don't just give them the ball back when you know we can't cover them.

Archived