• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You people annoy me

Ricky Spanish

People are just too impatient now. I mean come on it took the 49ERS most of a decade to crawl out of the basement and the panthers are just 1 1/2 years from it. As long as they are going forward I can live with it. ( not that it doesn't suck but it is what it is)

People are just too impatient now. I mean come on it took the 49ERS most of a decade to crawl out of the basement and the panthers are just 1 1/2 years from it. As long as they are going forward I can live with it. ( not that it doesn't suck but it is what it is)

The 49ers crawled out as soon as they got competent coaching

in 2 weeks we've, had poo smeared in our faces by the Giants and the media and we've had defeat snatched from the jaws of victory. Today we witnessed our D line account for 7 sacks, 7! Cam accounted for 3 td's, zero turnovers. Rivera quit before the half and was clueless at game's end. We lost both games. poo like that cannot happen in this league. People are hurt/pissed. To hell with the I'm a super fan, thus better than you crowd.

Archived