• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marty Hurney interview on WFNZ @ 8:45a

Johnny Rockets

starts up top. JR and FO needs to step up, big time.

You do realize we had a down right good draft dont you? Keek,Alexander,and Norman are all going to be good players. The only problem with Hurney is that he is not willing to put any money in FA. We have one of the smallest scouting departments for pro scouts so it no surprise that we get bad talent. He just has a bad plan and its been bad since 09.

You do realize we had a down right good draft dont you? Keek,Alexander,and Norman are all going to be good players. The only problem with Hurney is that he is not willing to put any money in FA. We have one of the smallest scouting departments for pro scouts so it no surprise that we get bad talent. He just has a bad plan and its been bad since 09.

For a team that only wants to build through the draft, we should have the largest scouting department in football. Instead, we have one of the smallest. That is fundamentally stupid IMO. That is why our last 3 drafts prior to this year have sucked out loud.

For a team that only wants to build through the draft, we should have the largest scouting department in football. Instead, we have one of the smallest. That is fundamentally stupid IMO. That is why our last 3 drafts prior to this year have sucked out loud.

Where is that info coming from?

Not doubting you. Just want to look at it myself.

Hurney has been singing the same song and dance since we signed Jake Delhomme to that redic contract extension... "we have a long term plan, it's all on me... blah blah blah."

He sucks. And what sucks worse is that he is just doing what JR wants and taking all the blame for the blunders.

this past draft was decent, but what about every other year? our owner and FO knows we have a small scouting department compared to other teams so why will they not bring more bodies in? teams that build through the draft, still will bring a vet in to take care of a need.

I fear that Jerry has a lot to do with personnel decisions. He's not up front about it like Jerry Jones, but I think he gives the final go ahead. I think Marty is an average gm, but I still don't see him pulling the trigger on the Armanti boondoggle. I do think Marty had everything to do with trading up for Otah and Everette Brown.

That interview is a must-listen for Panthers fans. First time they've ever really asked Hurney tough questions and he was more honest and even emotional than he usually is.

It scares me that we have a GM that sounds like he's about to have a Cam-style emotional breakdown of his own pretty soon.

I listen to the mac attack everyday, its the only sports show in charlotte worth the time listing to.. Those guys did a great job with that interview. Marty did feel more tense than usual. I think he has finally realized some of his personel dicision were mistakes and he can feel his seat gettng hotter. Especially with that nation wide article that came out about him

Archived