• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

True Blood

Woodcookedbbq

I too am getting tired of the Maryann story dragging out. I kept saying to my wife that her story has to be revealed on this episode.

For some reason I dont think Eric wants Lafayette to deal V, I bet it is that crazy vampire chick up to no good.

Got to see Jessica in a bra and panties...BIG Plus there!

Do you think Jason Stackhouse is a bad actor, or is his character that much of an idoit??

I too am getting tired of the Maryann story dragging out. I kept saying to my wife that her story has to be revealed on this episode.

For some reason I dont think Eric wants Lafayette to deal V, I bet it is that crazy vampire chick up to no good.

Do you think Jason Stackhouse is a bad actor, or is his character that much of an idoit??

Interesting....i like it

Do you think Jason Stackhouse is a bad actor, or is his character that much of an idiot??

Both.

I think its the dude shes with, Hugo I think was his name. It either him or someone we havent been introduced to. Sookie is getting annoying, real annoying. Im a little baffled at just how slow Jason is, I realize hes a backwoods Loosyana yokel, but c'mon, he should be able to think a little. The Lorena angle is cool, I wonder how much Eric wants to do with Sookie, and them just fu_kin with Lafayette is awesome. Cant wait for next week!

I think its the dude shes with, Hugo I think was his name. It either him or someone we havent been introduced to. Sookie is getting annoying, real annoying. Im a little baffled at just how slow Jason is, I realize hes a backwoods Loosyana yokel, but c'mon, he should be able to think a little. The Lorena angle is cool, I wonder how much Eric wants to do with Sookie, and them just fu_kin with Lafayette is awesome. Cant wait for next week!

Yes, sookie is really getting annoying for me as well. She is def. a blonde. It is getting really strange with all of the sex, I mean I enjoy T&A and all, but it is getting kinda stoopid. Unless we get to see Jessica and/or the Rev.'s wife. I am already tired of seeing a neikeid sookie!

As much as I like this show, and as good as season 1 was, I keep over-looking the many things that piss me off about this show. If this was season 1, I probably would have given up on it after this week. But I like shows about monstars and vampires, so this compells me.

Time to bring on some werewolves, or maybe they'll wait until season 3. Hard to kill MaryAnn when she is an Immortal.

A Maenad was the female follower of of Dionysus, the most significant members of the Thiasus, the retinue of Dionysus. The term maenad literally translates to “frenzied woman”. When maenads are depicted (wether it be on kilts or ancient drawings) they are portrayed in scenes that show them in a frenzy running in the forests, often tearing to pieces any animal they happen to come across.

Typically they feed off intoxication and become wild themselves, tearing animals and somtimes men and children apart . They often behave in wild sexual exploits while in this “zone”.

Did anybody see the extended commercial after Entourage? Show alot about whats to come this season..Maryann with mask and claws chasin Sam down a road, Bill punching Eric, Eric leaning all in on Sookie talkin about "Trust me", Eric chained down on the LODC altar, the cowboy vamp walkin in the church talkin about "You expect us to sit on our thumbs while you round up your men to come lynch us?", Sookie askin Bill " Where were you?", the Rev's wife got Jason at gunpoint, Eric grabbin the good reverend around the throat and Sookie under the covers with someone with blond hair among is about all I remember right off the top...Not tryin to wish time away but C'MON Sunday! How many Sundays will we get with both football and the show? Yea, man...

Archived