• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A few optimistic thoughts...

1. The Panthers have a legitimately talented defense that has been underused and missused for the past couple of seasons.

2. With threats both downfield and in the running game, the Panthers have one of the more versitle offenses in the league.

3. The coaching changes this year seem to have brought in a brain trust that can utilize the weapons that the Panthers have.

Discuss.

I have always said that TurgoCRAP hurt us more than help.

i AM VERY excited about the coaching changes, maybe even more that Delhomme has a new QB coach.

I think his old QB coach didnt help him much at all.

Our offense will be just as good, I am sure of it.

As long as our defense doesnt give up 400yrds and 30 points a game (like they did the 2nd 1/2 of the season) then we will be good!

We sure as hell have one of the top 10 teams in the NFL.

turgovac's problem is he DID THE SAME CRAP OVER AND OVER

Teams watch tape. You have to change your looks in the NFL- it was almost as bad as Hennings offense the last couple years he was here.

If I was a head coach I would change coordinators every 4 years unless they continued to improve from year to year.

The defense will be the same average crap that its been for the last several years since we all know its Fox who is still running it. Trgo was just a puppet the same way Ron Meeks will be. Changing coaches means absolutely nothing!

I have to disagree. I've yet to see something out of either the media or the players themselves that indicates that anyone but Mr. Meeks is running the defensive show.

Coaching will make or break us this year. Fox is as tied to his coaches as he as ever been and if they falter then I would expect for his head to roll this year. I hope they do a great job and we find our selfs on the winning end of a SB.

Archived