• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Alabama OG Chance Warmack

pantherj

Warmack first and Fluker in the second?

I'd take it any day!!!!!!

But whoever end up as the GM should really get the words out to all 31 other teams that the no.14 pick is up for trade.

Trade down, take Warmack (1), Fluker/Jones/Dallas (2), and Darrick Rogers (2). Cut Gross and Gamble and sign a DT (Branch/Dorsey/Ellis), CB (Cason/DRC/McKelvin) and Patrick Chung.

I would take him at 14 and not look back.

As for Bell inside.

His limited work inside (1 game) was a really poor performance.

He needs a little space it seems.

Gross/Almini/Kalil/Warmack/Bell is a pretty good lineup.

I'd take it any day!!!!!!

But whoever end up as the GM should really get the words out to all 31 other teams that the no.14 pick is up for trade.

Trade down, take Warmack (1), Fluker/Jones/Dallas (2), and Darrick Rogers (2). Cut Gross and Gamble and sign a DT (Branch/Dorsey/Ellis), CB (Cason/DRC/McKelvin) and Patrick Chung.

We don't have much cap space, don't forget that.

Also change your sig please.

I would take him at 14 and not look back.

As for Bell inside.

His limited work inside (1 game) was a really poor performance.

He needs a little space it seems.

Gross/Amini/Kalil/Warmack/Bell is a pretty good lineup.

That lineup sounds great to me also. Was about to post that haha

Getting a Hang'man upgrade is essential and Warmack presents us with a possible 10 year solution. I'm no expert analyst, but the guy looks like he could go ahead and start for a team in the playoffs next week haha. Maybe grab a T for depth/development like Ricky Wagner (Wisconsin) later in the draft and that could be a great direction. I know there's been much said about Gross and Bell but Rivera is staying and bottom line, he loves Bell. Gross may get cut but maybe not. Instead, I think Gamble is our big casualty for some cap room that we'll have to make.

We don't have much cap space, don't forget that.

Also change your sig please.

In a scenario where we cut Gross and Gamble, I think we should have enough cap to bring in guys like Branch, McKelvin and Chung at a reasonable price. Those guys arent going to be as expensive as people think.

And for the sig, yea I will

Warmack isn't a sexy pick, but he has perennial Pro-Bowl beast written all over him with minimal (if any) question marks. I don't remember guys like Pouncey, Nicks and Mankins having this much pub. We have to go BPA, and unless someone like Milliner or Star drops to us, I think Warmack is the way to go. What he did last night was sick nasty and would give us an interior of Warmack-Kalil-Amini..... very nice opening up holes in the middle for Stewart and Tolbert (especially if we let Williams go). I think a solid WR will be there in the 2nd as well.

Warmack isn't a sexy pick, but he has perennial Pro-Bowl beast written all over him with minimal (if any) question marks. I don't remember guys like Pouncey, Nicks and Mankins having this much pub. We have to go BPA, and unless someone like Milliner or Star drops to us, I think Warmack is the way to go. What he did last night was sick nasty and would give us an interior of Warmack-Kalil-Amini..... very nice opening up holes in the middle for Stewart and Tolbert (especially if we let Williams go). I think a solid WR will be there in the 2nd as well.

Yup! No way is Warmack a sexy pick. Our line would be straight up nasty with Warmack in the mix.

Archived