• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have the best DE duo?

Dpantherman

Seeing the dline get pressure these past few weeks with 4 down has been bringing back great memories of the early Fox era line. I think they are finally maturing to what we hoped they would be.

Helps out with the draft too because I firmly believed we would draft a pass rusher next draft in the first back in week 3.

I'm starting to think we should get a DB or WR in 1st round and 2nd instead of DT. Both Charles and Greg, along with Frank and Thomas are doing good at DE and Dwan and Ron are doing good.

Ron is eligible for social security next year. If we don't want a big drop off in our line play, we need a good young DT. I wouldn't be upset if he came from FA, but I'm firmly on the Starwagon right now.

Ron is eligible for social security next year. If we don't want a big drop off in our line play, we need a good young DT. I wouldn't be upset if he came from FA, but I'm firmly on the Starwagon right now.

Yea, you're right and I'd be happy with Star or Jon. However if we start to win more and none of them are available then go with CB Dee Milliner or WR Keenan Allen.

I'm starting to think we should get a DB or WR in 1st round and 2nd instead of DT. Both Charles and Greg, along with Frank and Thomas are doing good at DE and Dwan and Ron are doing good.

Dwan will be 32 next season and Ron will be 34, we can't exactly keep counting on them to be our starters. We need to inject some kind of talent and since we're going to tight on cap space, we'll need to look through the draft for it.

We had a good game in which our front four got good pressure, and people are claiming we have the best pass rushing DEs BWAHAHAHAHA! Before today, when was the last time Charles Johnson had a sack? Ah, I think it was when we played Atlanta, in front of his hometown fans.

Hey dumbass, you miss his 2 sacks and forced fumble last week?

We had a good game in which our front four got good pressure, and people are claiming we have the best pass rushing DEs BWAHAHAHAHA! Before today, when was the last time Charles Johnson had a sack? Ah, I think it was when we played Atlanta, in front of his hometown fans.

Are you high? He had two sack/strip-fumbles last week. And the "best duo" question (notice the question mark?) is based on them leading the league in sacks. Stats don't tell everything, and I wouldn't go ahead and anoint them, but it's not baseless conjecture to discuss it.

Archived