• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Skip Bayless on game

Car123

Cam just has more weapons than RG3 whose recs couldn't catch a cab. RG3 played better but Cam made 1 big wide-open throw & 1 tainted TD.

Cam just has more weapons than RG3 whose recs couldn't catch a cab. RG3 played better but Cam made 1 big wide-open throw & 1 tainted TD.

— Skip Bayless (@RealSkipBayless)

November 4, 2012

Skip once said The Golden Calf of Bristol will be more accurate a passer, than Cam will ever be. I wish First Take would bring up that comment just once.

I think he said The Golden Calf of Bristol was already a more accurate passer of the football than Cam will ever be....which make his comments even more dumbfounding.

https://twitter.com/...204840936927233

At least he is objective. I did see the Washington WRs drop passes. That is, in part, they were getting hammered. RG was hanging them out to dry at times. Skip Bayless is pretty arrogant and stupid about it.

I also so Olsen drop a pass. Is he suggesting that Cam is not good because he hit an open WR for 82 yards?

"Tainted" TD?

At least he is objective. I did see the Washington WRs drop passes. That is, in part, they were getting hammered. RG was hanging them out to dry at times. Skip Bayless is pretty arrogant and stupid about it.

I also so Olsen drop a pass. Is he suggesting that Cam is not good because he hit an open WR for 82 yards?

"Tainted" TD?

I believe the whistle was blown on the Dlow TD run before he scored because the refs thought he went out of bounds.

Skip has the most ironic of names doesn't he?

Many of our names come from what our anscestors did for a living. When they arrived as immigrants, they stated their occupations

Smith comes from Blacksmith

Carpenter was a person who constructed things from wood.

Other names such as Tanner, Farmer, Hunter, Mason, etc are very common.

Apparently, the only thing his ancestors could think of when they got off the boat was that they were on dry land.

I worked hard for that one.

Archived