• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

chucky

do. not. want.

egotistical argumentative prick that was hated by his team. i HATED that the bucs cut him loose probably as much as i hated them cutting morris loose.

don't let the gushy guy you see on ESPN fool you. that's not the guy we'd be getting.

I have no interest in him. How many times did we watch him coaching down in Tampa and end up just completely baffled by what he did? And all the reports that his locker room hated him?

I like Gruden as an analyst, or as someone else's coach, but not as the Carolina coach.

I have no interest in him. How many times did we watch him coaching down in Tampa and end up just completely baffled by what he did? And all the reports that his locker room hated him?

I like Gruden as an analyst, or as someone else's coach, but not as the Carolina coach.

2008: his team chokes away a 9-3 start to finish 9-7 capped off with a home loss to none other than the 4-11 oakland raiders lol

one example among many. people watch him on monday night football and think he's the ultimate rah rah let's go get 'em type guy but that's not what it's like to work with him per many accounts.

Archived