• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best place to buy cheap sunglasses?

The Saltman

I get mine at TJ Maxx...they're under $20 and last me about a year

I refuse to pay a lot for sunglasses when they get lost or sat on...

I agree with MPF...places like TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. that sell discount designer brands usually have some nice shades like Kennth Cole, Timberland, etc. for under $20. I am terrible with taking care of and losing sunglasses so that's where I get mine usually.

The Kiosk's in the mall and department stores lke Target always fall apart before I lose them and I lose a pair at least once a month.

Guest Super_Freak

I buy a ton of sunglasses mostly from places like Rue21, American Eagle, or Hot Topic. Depends on which outfit i'm wearing. I do have a pair of Ray Bans but i don't wear them everyday.

I bought a pair of Carerra's off of Amazon a year or so ago and I love them, but they're my "special occasion" glasses. What's really great about them is that they came with a case to protect them when I'm not wearing them.

I wasn't thrilled about paying $80 for them though.

If I was you Saltman, I think a good bet would be to check out Amazon anyway... As you mentioned, you want something cheap but of good quality that won't scratch or break as soon as you wear them. I bought a ton of clear lens Wayfarers off there for like $5 a piece and they've been awesome and durable. Just go on there and scope em out and the reviews are ALWAYS reliable. You should be able to find some awesome looking, cheap glasses of relatively good quality. Oh, and if you have the Prime Membership, you'll get them in two days.

Another option is go to Lids in the mall. They have some nice ones at like 2 for $20. Rue21 or Pacsun may be other good options.

Guest Tom Cat

I buy a ton of sunglasses mostly from places like Rue21, American Eagle, or Hot Topic. Depends on which outfit i'm wearing. I do have a pair of Ray Bans but i don't wear them everyday.

which ones do you wear to the playground?

Archived