• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'V' Remake (Trailer)

Mr. Scot

How it ends, know I.

That's Yoda speak, not retarded. :lol: :confused:

Trailer looks good. Elizabeth Mitchell from Lost stars. Hmmmm. So maybe she does die in the explosion they ended the season with. :(

Yep looks like she isnt coming back. Original was good just hope they dont ruin it. What I want to know is will they have someone like Michael Ironside in it.

I was somewhat obsessed with the original.

Enough so that I bought all the novelizations, watched the weekly TV show spinoff that started sucking donkey after awhile.

I almost bought the DVDs....but caught a rerun before I pulled the trigger. Glad I did, since it didn't age well.

Sorta sad that the preview seems to be minus the glaringly obvious almost-swastika emblem they used as well as the red and black stormtrooper uniforms.

I have a busted sound card here at the office. Do the voices have funky reverb?

Ah well.....wonder if we will get a starchild Elizabeth red dust genetic experiment element?

Jane Badler was Badass.....her replacement seems....less militaristic and ruthless. Pity.

From what I've read, they're not going with the Nazi redux angle this time (one of my favorite parts about the original, as well, honestly). The theme this time seems to be more about people who have blind faith in charismatic leaders (something that cuts those on both the left and the right, in my opinion). Add in the angle of the world being so messed up that we'll accept help from anyone, even people with evil secret agendas.

Archived