• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Black Ops 2 Panther Emblem

Ricky Spanish

Some of you might remember, but I made a Panthers Black Ops emblem a few years ago found here:

Well the new Black Ops came out and I found out I had even more layers to work with. The following is my best attempt at the panther's logo. I kind of did a Hybrid between the old one and the new one, might not be perfect, but I like the way it came out:

319062_10100836287694773_1096618005_n.jpg

*UPDATED*

535424_10100837565159723_103613155_n.jpg

Just thought I'd share because everything else about the team just seems really depressing.

Good job man, I haven't messed around with the emblem much yet because I didn't check if all of it was unlocked yet, although it appeared to be.

Other than freezing occasionally, the game is absolutely awesome. Much more addictive and enjoyable than MW3, which was a huge disappointment. I never thought I'd end up favoring Treyarch over IW.

Good job man, I haven't messed around with the emblem much yet because I didn't check if all of it was unlocked yet, although it appeared to be.

Other than freezing occasionally, the game is absolutely awesome. Much more addictive and enjoyable than MW3, which was a huge disappointment. I never thought I'd end up favoring Treyarch over IW.

Treyarch won me over with Black Ops 1. I hated World at War, so I was expecting BO to suck pretty hard but that blew me away. I ended up trading in MW2 and MW3 and went back to playing BO until BO2 came out.

Back to the topic at hand...DO WANT.

It's way better. They completely changed the whole perks/attachment system. You basically have 10 options to how you want to roll in the match. You could choose to have 6 perks at once, but you'd have to give up attachments like grenades or gun attachments. You can get some real cool combinations.

I think the biggest thing for me is the maps. If the maps suck, nothing else matters. The maps in BO2 are intuitive. There are your choke points where lots of close fights go down and spots for snipers throughout the maps. I feel like they modeled these maps closely after the original BO, which is a great idea.

I'm looking for a good multiplayer game for me and my brother to play. Can you play BO2 with separate bots, so we can play against each other without it being 1 vs 1, or do you have to play with random rubes on the internet as well?

Both Halo and BO2 have co-op options but havnt played them cause im an online junky. Ive bought both and have played both enough to say imo, Halo is the more entertaining of the two as far as multiplayer online. They did a great job revamping the sound and video quality of the game.

Archived