• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Your top HC Candidates

Dash Global

Say no to every OC that is working with a star QB. Say no to all DCs. The best candidate is one who has HC experience, either in the pro or college ranks. (Also NFL experience with college ranked HC is a plus) With all that in mind, the best candidate is David Shaw.

I'll throw out a name that I would at least look at. He certainly isn't at the top of the list but he would get a look. He would also have to prove that he learned from his previous stint as a HC and knows where to go.

Scott Linehan, Detroit Lions OC

He helped develop both Daunte Culpepper (when he was good) and Matthew Stafford. Plus his Lions offenses have been pretty good the last few years.

He was a disaster in st louis. Don't want a sequel of Rivera.

I'll throw out a name that I would at least look at. He certainly isn't at the top of the list but he would get a look. He would also have to prove that he learned from his previous stint as a HC and knows where to go.

He helped develop both Daunte Culpepper (when he was good) and Matthew Stafford. Plus his Lions offenses have been pretty good the last few years.

Compared to our needs at the time it was a fuging horrible pick.

I was wrong on how good he would be and I have admitted that.

That's what I'm saying. There's no reason to go insulting every body when obviously no one knows how it would work out.

Btw, who do you want for head coach?

Yeah, he'll suck.

ibj1RrbuXaq1xb.gif

Archived