• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The biggest fear in my life

Awesomeness!!

No way...First of all I don't see us beating the Saints in NO when they have a playoff spot on the line. I also think that SD is a lot tougher than people give them credit for. I could see us possibly going 6-10 again. But IMO Rivera has done enough already to pretty much seal the deal as far as being fired.

Keep in mind that this win came against a rookie OL, a rookie QB, a rookie RB, and a defense that was so bad they fired their DC mid-season. The eagles are pretty much the biggest dumpster fire in the league. Don't expect such methodical wins against good (playoff contending) teams.

The other thing to keep in mind is whatever GM we hire has no connection to Ron Rivera. He's expendable as far as they are concerned and if JR really wants to win then he will leave the personnel decisions up to new GM.

Keep in mind that this win came against a rookie OL, a rookie QB, a rookie RB, and a defense that was so bad they fired their DC mid-season. The eagles are pretty much the biggest dumpster fire in the league. Don't expect such methodical wins against good (playoff contending) teams.

QFT

No way...First of all I don't see us beating the Saints in NO when they have a playoff spot on the line. I also think that SD is a lot tougher than people give them credit for. I could see us possibly going 6-10 again. But IMO Rivera has done enough already to pretty much seal the deal as far as being fired.

The other thing to keep in mind is whatever GM we hire has no connection to Ron Rivera. He's expendable as far as they are concerned and if JR really wants to win then he will leave the personnel decisions up to new GM.

No, YOU KEEP IN MIND outside of the Giants and Broncos we MF'N shoulda/coulda won ever other F'N game. We have a good team they just don't know HOW to win yet. It could click and at any time.

I do not like the term the best (insert losing record here) team ever but I think we fit that bill. Given our performances outside of those 2 games I do not see why a winning run isn't possible.

lil extra here WTF is our running game

No, YOU KEEP IN MIND outside of the Giants and Broncos we MF'N shoulda/coulda won ever other F'N game. We have a good team they just don't know HOW to win yet. It could click and at any time.

I do not like the term the best (insert losing record here) team ever but I think we fit that bill. Given our performances outside of those 2 games I do not see why a winning run isn't possible.

lil extra here WTF is our running game

The problem there is that several of the losses can be placed squarely on poor coaching decisions and the same type of poor decisions we saw last year, indicating that Rivera has learned little to nothing. I will buy into another year if and only if we win out and several of the vistories are a result of shrewd gameplanning, adroit in-game adjustments, and gutsy coaching decisions overall. However, I don't see that happening.

This team plays KC, SD and Oakland. We always play ATL and NO tough, so winning 5 out of our last 6 is possible. That would put us at 7 and 9, and improvement over last year. Ron Rivera wont be fired if that happens. Gruden wants the job. Dear God

ill take any and every win we can take, and as I stated last week, Rivera hasn't been near as bad a a lot of fans have been trying to make out. I still think he's gone but its not the slam dunk many fans think it is.

Btw Gruden isn't going anywhere, there have been maybe 10 NFL and college teams saying Gruden this or that. I haven't heard him say anything other then not interested so far

ill take any and every win we can take, and as I stated last week, Rivera hasn't been near as bad a a lot of fans have been trying to make out. I still think he's gone but its not the slam dunk many fans think it is.

Btw Gruden isn't going anywhere, there have been maybe 10 NFL and college teams saying Gruden this or that. I haven't heard him say anything other then not interested so far

this..........

Archived