• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

George Kokinis, Marc Ross, and Dave Gettleman being pushed by Accorsi for the GM spot

Gabeking

A Browns retread is a total NO GO! They have had one of the poorer rosters for a decade! other than Trent Richardson, Joe Haden and Joe Thomas .....its a cluster of dudes.

I would be even more HELL NOOOO if the Walrus was considered since he depleated the talent from Seattle and Cleveland... And Holmgren is a highlight of the organization.

Be careful what you wish for:

Fire Dan Henning -> Jeff Davidson

Fire Hurney -> Possible Brown's GM castoff

Fire Rivera -> Norv Turner's Nephew who came in 3rd the Madden tournament in Wofford who was polite to Jerry Richardson is new HC

Fire Chud -> Armanti Edwards is OC

Like our current and previous offensive coordinators?

No thanks. I'm tired of Browns retreads, no matter their title. A quick flash in the pan and done.

bill belichick was a browns retread, everyone should be judged individually, to judge them based on their prior team is asinine

jeff davidson got sucked in to the john fox turbine, though. we don't truly know what he could have done on his own merits, as much as it pains me to say that.

really is nobody else even kind of mildly intrigued by the fact that we went through two different offensive coordinators and no matter what the offense we ran always looked exactly the same?

A Browns retread is a total NO GO! They have had one of the poorer rosters for a decade! other than Trent Richardson, Joe Haden and Joe Thomas .....its a cluster of dudes.

I would be even more HELL NOOOO if the Walrus was considered since he depleated the talent from Seattle and Cleveland... And Holmgren is a highlight of the organization.

Be careful what you wish for:

Fire Dan Henning -> Jeff Davidson

Fire Hurney -> Possible Brown's GM castoff

Fire Rivera -> Norv Turner's Nephew who came in 3rd the Madden tournament in Wofford who was polite to Jerry Richardson is new HC

Fire Chud -> Armanti Edwards is OC

what?

bill belichick was a browns retread, everyone should be judged individually, to judge them based on their prior team is asinine

Belichick wasn't much of anything until he hooked up with Tom Brady. 1st year was sub .500 with the Patriots. They caught fire next year largely with Tom (and a little help from Bledsoe) and won the SB.

Yes, coaches (or anyone else) should be judged individually, but it would be silly to ignore the environment they came from. The recent Browns "era" has been anything but consistent or impressive and the past two O-coordinators of ours that were from Cleveland have resembled that.

Archived