• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tom Brady just celebrated after running for a 1st down

Car123

I have seen your posts in this and other threads regarding not judging Rivera too quickly and citing Bill B. as an example.

My question is, do you think every coach should get 4 years? 5 years? Should Morris still be in Tampa? I'd just like to know what set of circumstances would you need to see to pull the plug on a head coach.

I think it depends.I will give Rivera some benefit of the doubt given some of the talent he inherited but the fact is our offense regressed and his game management was piss poor.I wonder if that was the case with Bill B?

I guess the real question is can he improve.....how do his players feel about him? can he motivate players to keep the pedal on the floor all season? My guess is not but its only a guess.

Should coaches get 4 years?? absolutely not unless he and the GM are on the same page as to the circumstances that would dictate it.

I don't like celebrating when you're losing by a large margin, but in close games I have no problem with it.

That being said, this is still being blown way out of proportion.

It looks rather silly celebrating when you are losing but I have no problem with it.Football is a form of entertainment I personally enjoy most of it especially some of Smittys older baby butt wipes

Patriots aren't classy. They constantly take subtle jabs at everybody because they feel like everybody is beneath them. I probably would too, but it is fact.

Brady celebrates first down runs (has for years), he will go out of his way to talk poo if the mood suits, run up the score.....

winning changes perception. If Carolina won more, his early pouting would be praised as a guy who can't stomach losing and it being a good thing to see him being that invested.

Hold your hand up...

count the fingers and thumb. That's how many losses the Texans and Pats have combined.

When you completely dismantle the Texans as the Pats did...you can do that. When you're a consistent winner...you can do that.

Exactly, gotta keep those on the lower rungs in check. We can't be letting the peons get uppity. Only those at the top are allowed to be classless and egotistical! People at the bottom should always show deference!

Archived