• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crowd noise this past sunday

Darknight

Here is one of the major problems at BofA. I saw grown men in the following jerseys at the Falcons/Panthers game:

Browns

Bengals

Cowboys

Steelers

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Chiefs

Broncos

These are the ones I remember seeing. Stay the fug home if you don't have a dog in the fight.

Here is one of the major problems at BofA. I saw grown men in the following jerseys at the Falcons/Panthers game:

Browns

Bengals

Cowboys

Steelers

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Chiefs

Broncos

These are the ones I remember seeing. Stay the fug home if you don't have a dog in the fight.

Hey man I was at the Pittsburg game last weekend vs the chargers and I was wearing my Cam jersey and my Greg Hardy autographed hat...

If we had 70,000 PANTHERS fans to show up and fill BoA, I really do believe we can sustain stadium noise like Seattle.

Is our fan base still wine and cheese though?

If you went to Charlotte Hornets games early on, you know Charlotte is capable of insane crowd noise. Some NBA teams worried about permanent hearing loss after playing in the Coliseum.

But comparing us to Seattle.... I really don't see it happening. As a whole, our fanbase isn't smart enough or energetic enough to create that sort of atmosphere. When the fans get loud when the Panthers are in the redzone, I get pretty ticked. The same fans sit idly on defensive third downs.

First and ten in Seattle is louder than a goal line stand 4th and inches in Charlotte. I hate to say it, but I don't think we will ever be comparable to them.

If you went to Charlotte Hornets games early on, you know Charlotte is capable of insane crowd noise. Some NBA teams worried about permanent hearing loss after playing in the Coliseum.

But comparing us to Seattle.... I really don't see it happening. As a whole, our fanbase isn't smart enough or energetic enough to create that sort of atmosphere. When the fans get loud when the Panthers are in the redzone, I get pretty ticked. The same fans sit idly on defensive third downs.

First and ten in Seattle is louder than a goal line stand 4th and inches in Charlotte. I hate to say it, but I don't think we will ever be comparable to them.

You mean to tell me 70,000 strong at BoA is not comparable to the Seahawks?

I am a little late to this party but Sunday was the first game I've been able to attend (I live near Raleigh). There were a few obnoxious Atlanta fans scattered throughout our section, and I think that only made us want to be louder and more obnoxious than them, so our section got pretty hyped. My brother had been to a few games and said that was definitely the loudest he's heard it. Maybe we were all just pissed about the "Get the eff off our field" comment?

I was pretty pumped.

Was in Sec 554 make'n my noise! We did a good job (fans wise) making noise when it actually counted. I was VERY happy when we coulda heard a pin drop when the Offense started after a kick off.

I will also say this... with the lack or fare-weather fans in the stadium due to the record and the actual weather, the "Loud and proud" didn't get told to sit down, or quiet down.

And, unlike other games... we didn't have one wave, if I recall! :D THAT makes me happy. LOL

I was pretty pumped.

Was in Sec 554 make'n my noise! We did a good job (fans wise) making noise when it actually counted. I was VERY happy when we coulda heard a pin drop when the Offense started after a kick off.

I will also say this... with the lack or fare-weather fans in the stadium due to the record and the actual weather, the "Loud and proud" didn't get told to sit down, or quiet down.

And, unlike other games... we didn't have one wave, if I recall! :D THAT makes me happy. LOL

I haven't seen the wave in the 500s in a while. Maybe I just don't pay attention. I usually see 'tards in the west endzone trying to start it

I haven't seen the wave in the 500s in a while. Maybe I just don't pay attention. I usually see 'tards in the west endzone trying to start it

Im a 529er. There were some idiots down behind the Panthers bench trying to start the wave in Q4 of the Falcons game.

Archived