• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crowd noise this past sunday

Darknight

It can definitely be one of the loudest stadiums. The second time they beat the Cowturds in the playoffs was one of the most exciting crowds at a sporting event I've ever been a part of. You couldn't hear and there was so much banging on the seats and jumping the floor was shaking. It was great.

I was at that game as well, and you're right. I was actually getting a little nervous about how much the concrete was moving under my feet.

Amazing what having a lead and giving the fans something to cheer about can do. Plus it was the Falcons and most of us hate the way their fans come into the stadium loud and obnoxious. Nothing I like better than to see them leave early bitching and moaning instead of us having to walk out all pissed off and angry at the end of the game.

From the field it was the loudest since the saints game

I don't know if you been to Seattle stadium or not but I want to ask this question since you've been on the field at BoA.

I am not saying that our crowd noise is better than Seattle because I believe they are number one nut hearing what you heard on Sunday in terms of crowd noise, if it was a full house of Panthers fans, where would our crowd noise rank with other teams? Up there with Seattle's?

Here is one of the major problems at BofA. I saw grown men in the following jerseys at the Falcons/Panthers game:

Browns

Bengals

Cowboys

Steelers

Dolphins

Bills

Giants

Chiefs

Broncos

These are the ones I remember seeing. Stay the fug home if you don't have a dog in the fight.

You always see a Cowboys, Redskins and Steelers jersey @ a Panthers game... fuging annoying.

Archived