• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Injury report

jtnc

Garry Williams caught the bug that is going around the #Panthers offensive line. He did not practice today and is listed as questionable.

Thomas Austin, Byron Bell, Dwan Edwards, Charles Johnson and Brandon LaFell practiced in full and are listed as probable for Sunday's game.

RB Jonathan Stewart was limited in practice today and is listed as questionable for Sunday's game vs. Oakland. #OAKvsCAR

https://twitter.com/Panthers

Will be wonderful to have Dwan back. Having Stewart back, though, will likely kill our offense again.

if your reasoning is that chudz will go back to running read option every. freaking. play with stewie as the back, i'd have to disagree. i think he's finally learned that it just doesn't work as a base offensive set.

what i would love to see is the under-center formations we've run the last couple of weeks with the run blocking we've seen the last couple of weeks with stew actually starting. i expect we'd dominate.

Archived