• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton #1 Scrooge in the NFL

Car123

that's the point where i dismissed the rest of the article. MANIACAL?!?!?!?!?! what does he secretly flip every kid the bird right before he gives them the football and only adam schein knows about it?

Newton even gave away record book balls at scores last year. Bashing what he does when he scores is full retard IMO....shows the guy writes about stuff he hasn't done basic homework on.

Also, it shows that journalism doesn't actually use journalist anymore....anyone can post poo thanks to the Internet.

Deep down I LOVE it though....it is a proven fact Newton plays the game better when hated and attempted to be made a villain. Only time he hasn't been good since nationally known was the brief start of this year when people in the media where attempting to "like" him. He simply plays better when it is him against the world

I hate to say it...but this is what happens when you say you want to be an entertainer and you do everything possible to draw attention to yourself.

I'm not saying that people SHOULD be as hard as they are on Cam but it's an unavoidable consequence of him being in the limelight and flipping his s*** in an NFL game.

The truly bullshit aspect of this though is that nobody is even talking about how Tommy Kelly came out and said they were intentionally trying to injure Cam. THAT is being completely brushed over. You better believe that the entire Raiders organization would be under fire if that was said after the Oakland/Denver game.

This is the NUMERO UNO reason that Ron Rivera needs to be fired though. Cam is the best player on the team, but he's still 23 years old and needs to be controlled (for lack of a better term). Chip Kelly or Nick Saban or take you pick of guys who could come in and demand respect from him. Chico isn't one of those guys...

Oh look, it's our daily "media h8 cam" thread.

This should qualify as shitposting now. Just make one giant thread where you all can post this poo and be done with it.

At least it's a legitimate media article.

I'll grant you that the hypothetical "what would the media think if Cam said/did/acted like this" threads are stupid and pointless. This, however, is an actual statement of someone's opinion. I see no issue with discussing that.

At least it's a legitimate media article.

I'll grant you that the hypothetical "what would the media think if Cam said/did/acted like this" threads are stupid and pointless. This, however, is an actual statement of someone's opinion. I see no issue with discussing that.

Nah, legit articles from media are written by journalist.

This is poo. Anyone can write poo and you don't have to be qualified.

Nah, legit articles from media are written by journalist.

This is poo. Anyone can write poo and you don't have to be qualified.

Legit in the sense that he's actually employed to write about this stuff and he wrote something, so it's not some goofball "what if" scenario

Schein is more columnist than journalist, but either way, he's not one I give much credence.

Sunday's incident would have been a non-issue if it had happened to Luck. If anything the media would have said that Luck was in the right. This is why I have so little respect for what is being past as sports jouralism these days. The double-minded, extreme double standard, we're going to get him at any cost, attitude projected at some players in the NFL is so telling.

Archived