• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera Black Monday News

Ruff

We didn't hire Ernie Accorsi just to end up with Brandon Beane.

It's possible that we hired Accorsi to justify keeping Brandon Beane, but I tend to doubt it.

If so, it would be the classic "the more we searched, the more we realized we had a rising star in house". Again, I doubt it but that is a way it could be played.

It's possible that we hired Accorsi to justify keeping Brandon Beane, but I tend to doubt it.

If so, it would be the classic "the more we searched, the more we realized we had a rising star in house". Again, I doubt it but that is a way it could be played.

A disciple that learned from one of the greats...Marty Hurney.

As reported, Jerry Richardson has not met with Rivera. On top of that, I would think that he would want input from his GM, which is in progress as we speak. Give him time!

I'm one of few that think this is being handled correctly. Maybe JR wants Rivera to stay and wants to be sure the new GM is okay with it before making the announcement or maybe he just flat out wants the new GM to handle whatever happens. Whatever the reason is I think not rushing it is the right choice.

We didn't hire Ernie Accorsi just to end up with Brandon Beane.

You would not think so..but coming from the consulting industry I have seen this kind of thing happen before with executives.It really depends on the scope of work that JR requested.Obviously if JR hired him to go find a GM, Beane will not be the guy but if he ask him to compare Beane to be considered in the process who knows.I think you premise makes sense to me.

You would not think so..but coming from the consulting industry I have seen this kind of thing happen before with executives.It really depends on the scope of work that JR requested.Obviously if JR hired him to go find a GM, Beane will not be the guy but if he ask him to compare Beane to be considered in the process who knows.I think you premise makes sense to me.

To be brutally honest with you, if he has actually given Beane any serious consideration for the job, I would call him an absolute moron right to his face.

It's that dumb of an idea.

Archived