• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you believe we make the playoffs next season?

Too early to tell ... NO will be a force again with Peyton back and ATL will be strong (I bet they decline but will still pull out 9-10 wins). The NFCS could reclaim the top conference in the NFL.

However we have the talent. Cam going on his 3rd year, Keek running the D in his 2nd year (hopefully a run stuffer with the 1st pick in the draft). I think if anything, we squeak in on a wild card and lose the first game, but won't be surprised if we just miss the playoffs with a 9-7 record. I still feel we are another year removed before we become a serious threat.

I think we will. Cam got back to being Cam and we found ourselves a stud MLB in Kuechly. The DL played very well and the young guys in the secondary played better and better as season went on. Just looking at the roster, I think we make the playoffs.

QB - Cam

RB - Williams and Stewart

FB - Tolbert

WR - Smitty, LaFell, Murph, Adams, Edwards, GETTIS <---would be huge if he came back strong

TE - Olsen

OL - Gross, Rook who I can never spell, Kalil, Hangartner, Bell -- guys like Williams, Austin, and Byers as depth

DE - Johnson, Hardy, Alexander

DT - D.Edwards

OLB - Beason, Davis, Anderson

MLB - Kuechly

CB - Gamble, Thomas, Norman

S - Godfrey, Campbell

We will have to cut some guys of course to get under the salary, but with a good draft, and luck injuries wise, I dont see why we couldnt make the playoffs. Some will say Rivera but seemed guys finally bought into what he wants whenever jobs were on the line. I think it continues....

Archived