• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Denver fans,I'd like to introduce you to.......

Bob NC

Haven't even read this hate-fest but I will say it must SUCK having a coach take you to the Playoffs two years in a row. Poor fans!

yeah i'm sure broncos fans are just thrilled right now

so seriously can you think critically about football and actually analyze the actions of coaches and players? i've never seen you do anything other than post shitty one-liners so i'm genuinely not sure.

Haven't even read this hate-fest but I will say it must SUCK having a coach take you to the Playoffs two years in a row. Poor fans!

Fox still hasn't coached 2 winning seasons back to back in his career. They got into the playoffs with 8-8. Oh boy what an accomplishment.

Fox still hasn't coached 2 winning seasons back to back in his career. They got into the playoffs with 8-8. Oh boy what an accomplishment.

fox had plenty of 2nd and 3rd place panther teams that went 7-9 or 8-8 and royally pissed everybody off.

of course backing in to an AFC west title and home playoff game with that kind of record is much more impressive if you're a tool and think about football in a vacuum, though.

Archived