• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Bungie game: Destiny

Doc Holiday

go by the hanger where you get your ship to the left of that you'll sew the vanguard quartermaster. that's where it'll be

Thanks, I finally figured it out when my friends got on. I played till just now and already level 12 in about 4 hours of play. The pvp part at the crucible gives so so so much more XP than the missions, so try that as a way to level up fast.

The last guy on moon, phaggot or something is really hard, has anyone beat him?

Anybody having connection issues? I've had no issues with any game but Destiny with staying connected. It literally won't let me play. It boots me back to the home page, I load it back up, get back to orbit, select my mission, select "resume", then between hitting it and actually loading in, it boots me again. Error code "centipede" more than anything. Thinking maybe later in the evening, there's just more traffic than they're set to handle right now. Hopefully they patch it soon.

Fun stories?

Again, keep in mind, I'm playing on very limited time!

On the Moon Wizard mission, I punched the wizard to death after hitting him with a flash bang.  That was sweet!  

To top that off, I jumped up into the hole in the ceiling and found a rocket launcher... >=)  I'm eagerly awaiting blowing crap up soon!

Thanks, I finally figured it out when my friends got on. I played till just now and already level 12 in about 4 hours of play. The pvp part at the crucible gives so so so much more XP than the missions, so try that as a way to level up fast.

The last guy on moon, phaggot or something is really hard, has anyone beat him?

That mission was one giant pain in the D! I finally beat it when I got to lvl 14 and it was still rough and quite a bit of madness.. LOVED IT!

I was very skeptical about this game but still ended up preordering it due to friends raving about it... Sooo glad I did.. Honestly I love the new Madden.. LOVE IT but damn.. This game is taking up all of my free time now. Between the missions, multiplayer and just straight up trying to get that next piece of gear or weapon to make my guy better.. Its friggin addicting.

Ok so I had the day off yesterday and I played a poo ton, I've also read a ton of stuff online that backs up my analysis:

Basically this game is Diablo with a Halo skin (FPS) attached to it. The storyline is pretty shallow, the game essentially "starts" when you hit level 20. After this point you start getting into the good stuff like legendary armor and things like that. The story line is essential one giant tutorial for the game. 

A lot of people expected this to be a FPS skyrim type game, it is not 

I like it and think it will be fun to pick up and play every now and then, but I'm kind of glad I'm not in love with it- because it could be a HUGE time waster 

I am on PS4.  The white Destiny bundle PS4 looks great.  Will see how keeping the white PS4 goes.  Haven't had much time playing it though.  I'm not past what the beta was so I don't have a true take on the game yet.  For what I have played of it, it has been fun.

Archived