• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Frank Omiyale visiting Panthers

Gabeking

are you a fuging idiot?

Who would.think a player is.better simply.because.he's a former panther?

I don't.. But obviously.you do.

You completely just misunderstood me.

And I have no idea how I am even able to understand you with that terrible grammar and random periods everywhere.

But can you explain how frank is superior to Bell right now in their careers or are you just going to call me an idiot and not provide actual football facts?

are you a fuging idiot?

Who would.think a player is.better simply.because.he's a former panther?

I don't.. But obviously.you do.

Frank played well enough for us to garner starter money in FA and a starting LT HIV in Chicago.

Bell would be a lower tier prospect in FA.

Frank is better than Bell right now.

And I HATE to agree with Woody...I feel like I need a shower after saying that I do. Lol

Lol why do you people even bother responding to pantherclaw?

It's like a father having to justify his actions to his son. Sure, it may be courteous to talk to him/the boy when he speaks to you, but his utterly all encompassing lack of intelligence puts him in no position to address anyone that way

just. ignore. him thats. what everybody else. Do;es.

I wonder how pantherclaw mentally justifies getting on each day and seeing that literally everyone thinks his opinions are moronic but him.

"they just don't see the truth!! every single person on that website other than me is just an idiot!!"

I thought Frank did a good job in the short time he started for us. I am not sure what he can do at this point. But for depth and a potential starter he seems to be worth bringing in and perhaps signing if the price is right. It would be nice to know the plan so we can follow along and watch as it unfolds. Gettleman seems to be doing his due diligence albeit at a measured pace. Too slow for most here it appears.

I will take a wait and see approach. After all as a fan of the team whose allegiance is steadfast, I really don't have much of a choice really. And while I reserve the right to complain freely should the occasion arise, I will wait until after the draft to comment about where we have holes and what we need to do to be more competitive. For me though, as much needs to change philosophically and stategically as it does personnel wise. All of us who have paid attention have seen new coordinators take the same talent and drastically improve their play with better schemes and playcalling. Hopefully Shula can do that for Cam while the defense continues to improve. The jury is still out, and I digress.

Gettleman has a ton to prove and this is his big chance. I know if nothing else, he is grinding as I write this trying to find the deal and the player that will help the team while staying within the budget. If he fails, it won't be due to effort. I like that about him.

I thought Frank did a good job in the short time he started for us. I am not sure what he can do at this point. But for depth and a potential starter he seems to be worth bringing in and perhaps signing if the price is right. It would be nice to know the plan so we can follow along and watch as it unfolds. Gettleman seems to be doing his due diligence albeit at a measured pace. Too slow for most here it appears.

I will take a wait and see approach. After all as a fan of the team whose allegiance is steadfast, I really don't have much of a choice really. And while I reserve the right to complain freely should the occasion arise, I will wait until after the draft to comment about where we have holes and what we need to do to be more competitive. For me though, as much needs to change philosophically and stategically as it does personnel wise. All of us who have paid attention have seen new coordinators take the same talent and drastically improve their play with better schemes and playcalling. Hopefully Shula can do that for Cam while the defense continues to improve. The jury is still out, and I digress.

Gettleman has a ton to prove and this is his big chance. I know if nothing else, he is grinding as I write this trying to find the deal and the player that will help the team while staying within the budget. If he fails, it won't be due to effort. I like that about him.

Good post. About Frank: He would be solid depth (can play 4 positions), possibly saving us a roster spot. We could cut Garry Williams and Bruce Campbell, possibly saving us cap room. Best case scenario is he beats out Bell at RT.

I think we will offer a G some decent $$ and try to sign a RT on the cheap.

Archived