• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

SgtJoo

As stadiums begin to price out the commoners this is going to be more the norm than the exception. Even in places like boston or new york where the fans are notorious for how big of assholes they are, most of it is reputation at this point. It's not the seventies anymore. The dominance of capitol has driven out all but the wealthiest, and the wealthy don't tend to get drunk, whip their dick out, and casually call RG3 a ******.

If you want to reclaim your rightful place, vomiting in the urinals at BoA, read Marx, buy a gun and learn how to take care of it, and murder every banker you see.

Your deeds of valor will be remembered.

Then don't hangout at the river.

Go to the beautiful beach or head up to the mountains for some snow.

LA is ready for a team again and the Panthers would be perfect. I know it hurts to hear that and nobody agrees and I will be called a douche....buuuuuut I don't really give a fug.

Don't let the name fool you, I'm a Manhattan Beach guy.

Yeah lets move a team from where it was founded and matters the most to the people to a state with countless professional sports franchises and one that already has three teams in the state. Real fans of the game aren't just going to change their allegiances because a team all of a sudden plays in their city.

I'm not even from the Carolinas and have never been to a game at BOA but leaving Charlottle would not be right and would not work to expand the fan base.

Dude...I know the team isn't going to move and I'd hate for them to take away the only thing the Carolina's have to watch.

I'm really just taking a shot at all the dudes that bag on me from being from LA and calling me a bandwagon fan all the time, because their jimmies get rustled soooo easily.

Everyone take a deep breath.

Until you own a PSL and actually show up to games here in Charlotte, STFU.

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Perfect example of what I just said. You fans in the Carolina's have no respect for out of state fans that root for this team just as hard if not harder than anyone else.

Because I don't live in NC and own PSL's in my 20's, I need to STFU. Yup, that's some mad respect bro.

I've been to games out here on the west coast, and a couple games at BOA. And I can tell you for a fact that we cheer WAY harder on the west coast.

Just this past season in SD, during a LOSING season, we traveled so well, drowned out the chargers crowed noise, and completely took over that statdium.

Even Jordan Gross said we were awesome and a lot of the players couldn't believe how loud we were.

Has that EVER happened at BOA? Nope. Too many wine and cheesers that like to tell die hard fans screaming their lungs out to STFU.

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

Perfect example of what I just said. You fans in the Carolina's have no respect for out of state fans that root for this team just as hard if not harder than anyone else.

Because I don't live in NC and own PSL's in my 20's, I need to STFU. Yup, that's some mad respect bro.

I've been to games out here on the west coast, and a couple games at BOA. And I can tell you for a fact that we cheer WAY harder on the west coast.

Just this past season in SD, during a LOSING season, we traveled so well, drowned out the chargers crowed noise, and completely took over that statdium.

Even Jordan Gross said we were awesome and a lot of the players couldn't believe how loud we were.

Has that EVER happened at BOA? Nope. Too many wine and cheesers that like to tell die hard fans screaming their lungs out to STFU.

You expect a warm reception when you insult the entire local fanbase and make broad ignorant generalizations?

bwood there are lots of reasons you need to stop posting; how poor you are, or what poo hole your lack of money requires you to live in not withstanding.

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

You can't speak on something that you have never witnessed, and FYI Jordan Gross gave us Panther fans praise for being loud at the Falcons game, Jordan Gross was insinuating that it was loud for an AWAY game......given that the Chargers have had a very hard time selling tickets, that isn't much of an accomplishment as you think.

THIS. RIGHT HERE.

As usual, you completely miss the point. You have no right to claim to be a bigger fan and/or talk down to fans that invest thousands of dollars a year into the Panthers.

It's great that you're a fan and manage to drag your ass to one or two away games per year. It's great that you cheer your ass off while there. But here's a hint, anyone who only manages to make it to a few games a year here at home also cheers like a rabid beast because they are fugging pumped to get to see them in person.

Your season ticket holders and PSL owners who are there every week of every year and have invested 10s of thousands of dollars into having the right to do so, deserve the respect to be disgruntled and not the loudest cheerers in the section, considering our level of recent success.

Archived