• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Confirmation that we have a terrible stadium atmosphere

SgtJoo

The reason our fanbase sucks so bad is because it is a perfect meld of all the worst components of the college teams they likely also pull for.

Self loathing of NC State? Check

UNC fans pretentiousness and feeling that winning is owed to them? Check

Duke fan's pretending to be super fans but really only cares when they are uber successful. Leading to the "I only really watch basketball" comments whenever I talk to Duke "fans" about their other sports. Check

The threat of la is more more useful as a stick to beat cities with.

You actually put a team there? That option is gone.

This.

Even if we're talking the Jags, Bills, Chargers, Vikes...LA is not getting a team. It's just not happening.

The reason our fanbase sucks so bad is because it is a perfect meld of all the worst components of the college teams they likely also pull for.

Self loathing of NC State? Check

UNC fans pretentiousness and feeling that success is owed to them? Check

Duke fan's pretending to be super fans but really only cares when they are uber successful. Leading to the "I only really watch basketball" whenever I talk to Duke fans about their other sports. Check

The only cure is to consistently win. Step one is actually getting a winning season under our belts for the first time in 5 years.

You've pretty much always been combative and quick to overreact in regards to everything when posting here since I can remember. The perception you have on the huddle was created by you and you alone.

There are actually quite a few out of state fans and even international fans here that have attended games. I haven't witnessed them being disrespected in any way, but they don't come on here simply to talk endless trash to the rest of the fans and pretend to be superior in all aspects in general.

It all comes down to me being from LA. There is some sort of hatred for my city that nobody that lives here understands. Every argument I have, the user gives in and says some bullshit about me being from LA.

The close minded ignorance on this board runs deep, and it will never change.

It all comes down to me being from LA. There is some sort of hatred for my city that nobody that lives here understands. Every argument I have, the user gives in and says some bullshit about me being from LA.

It's because YOU live in LA. How can you not see this. Nobody would care, otherwise.

Nope, it's just that 99% of the time you're a huge douchebag, and the fact that you're from a shitty dirty city is a convenient insult for the lazy.

No its because your a douche.

Archived