• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers in Miami

RoaringRiot

The Clevelander is actually one of the most famous bars/clubs in Miami ... they even made a replicated version of the Clevelander in the new Miami Marlins stadium...

Really cool that it will be raided by fans of the BLACK&BLUE for the weekend!

Good work OP!!

Yes...the Clevelander is like Spring Beak for adults (or anyone over 21). If you don't know it definitely check it out on YouTube. We have the whole hotel (and the sister hotel, Essex House) reserved for just Panthers fans. The pool parties start at 11am every day and the beach is right across the street.

This year will be the first time I ever catch a Panthers game. So them coming to Miami is awesome. It shouldn't be a problem getting a good seat either cuz The Dolphins have weak fan support down here.

You live in Miami? We better see you at the Clevelander then.

Are you sure? I know I took the Florida Turnpike from Atlanta. But my GPS said there were tolls on I-95 as well. The turnpike was more of a straight shot for me, but i ended up paying like 40 bucks in tolls.

I lived down there for 6 years. No tolls on 95. 75 is free until you get south and have to cross the glades.

Panthers fans: The Panthers are playing in Miami this season - it will be another 8 years after this before they are back.

We have the entire Clevelander Hotel reserved for The Roaring Riot and we're turning it into Panthers Fans' Headquarters for the entire weekend. If you're interested in watching the Panthers in Miami next season check out roaringriot.com for information on our trip and how you can join us in South Beach at the Clevelander.

Go Panthers!

That is how I thought it worked, but it is not 100%. The Panthers were in Denver in '04. I moved here in '05. Then on '08 we played in Charlotte. I was expecting to, and was looking forward to finally seeing a game at Mile High when the Panthers came to town in '12, but we were again in Charlotte. So at a minimum it will be twelve years between visits.

That is how I thought it worked, but it is not 100%. The Panthers were in Denver in '04. I moved here in '05. Then on '08 we played in Charlotte. I was expecting to, and was looking forward to finally seeing a game at Mile High when the Panthers came to town in '12, but we were again in Charlotte. So at a minimum it will be twelve years between visits.

For teams in the AFC....we play them every 4 years. We play at THEIR PLACE every other eight years (the other four years they will be in Charlotte. Think of it like this....

We play one full Division of the AFC each year

There are four AFC Divisions that we rotate through each year

We alternate playing home and away.

So basically...we played Miami in Charlotte in 2009 and now we're in Miami in 2013.

Make sense?

Archived