• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A crime that you have committed that you are willing to confess to committing.

Awesomeness!!

When i was 13 i spent a few weeks in the mountains with my best friend. we were hiking around the woods when we found a house being built in the middle of nowhere. it was a two story house that only had a frame and windows by that point.

We completely trashed the place. we broke every window. we smashed every door except one that we caulked shut. we threw paint up and down the stairs. We smashed holes in the few walls that were standing.

Then we high tailed it out of there. some years later i met the family who built the place. not a word was said

I guess I've lived a pretty clean life, I have on 2 occasions lost the police while being chased with my car. It wasn't really so much a high speed chase as it was knowing where to duck & hide.

Please tell me you were wearing leather driving gloves.

Blazing Saddles...now there's a movie they'd never have the balls to make in today's day and age!!!

I've had a few successful high speed chases in my days, cars and bikes

stole a few things back when I was younger...nothing major

dead hookers...is that really a crime?

There was a time a little over a decade ago where the various police departments in and around the Boone area had at least 15 open cases of which I was involved in some sort or another. Never got popped for any of them others than the drug felonies.

Archived