• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013 NFL Schedule Release

RoaringRiot

I think we will have one MNF game and one Thursday night game. I'd love to get more national games or a Sunday night game as well, but we are still pretty irrelevant nationally.

I agree. I prefer Sunday night games to MNF these days. You're right about the national irrelevance. Not only did we have a losing record, but with last year's QB class Cam seems to be totally forgotten about by the media....which is probably a good thing.

Cam vs Colin should be a pretty good story.

We are still a .500 team right now and not a media darling. Would not expect me if we get totally screwed with no prime time home games.

Yeah we got our Home Thursday game last year and I am guessing that gets flipflopped.

Maybe we get a Saturday game at the end of the season

I don't even care at this point, especially after last season's Thursday night NYG debacle.

I just want to make the playoffs. All of those games are nationally televised obviously.

Yep. Getting curb stomped and having "Lets go Giants!" chants ring loudly on the national stage was quite embarrassing. I prefer to keep those things buried in obscurity on Sunday afternoons.

Archived