• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funny Plates...Tags

Hawk

Best one I ever saw was in Maryland and it was FUH-QUE......I have no idea how they got away with that one.

and uhhh.....Most personalized plates are horrible and makes me want to run you off the road. The 12thman one is pretty good though and I am not just saying that because Hawk is my buddy and 7 ft. tall.

I've seen some dumb ones. one said FLA G8TR. still unsure about the extra T in that one.

One of the more creative ones I've seen was ETALLIC. but on the left side was a piece of plastic with a big M. on the right side was a piece of plastic with a big A. Together, it said METALLICA.

Biggest Douchbag plates I've ever seen. Seriously, I want to find these people and punch them for contributing to the world being full of ass holes.

Runner up: There is a Cadillac with handicap plates (driver is totally able bodied from what I've seen) in my apartment garage that says "UR2SLOW."

Biggest Douchebag of all time: Okay, let me set the scene.

Maryland. Target. Weekday. Mid afternoon. Blue Scion. Spoiler. Shocker-hand bumper sticker. License plate...

"RU18YET"

Archived